The PEP Bookstore features incarcerated authors who took PEP's "Introduction to Autobiography Writing" course at the California Institution for Women and Centinela State Prison. Instructors assisted the in-custody authors in completing their autobiographies after the course was completed. PEP's Writing Program Coordinator, Dr. Rachel Tracie, is the coordinator of this autobiography project.
- Embracing Dawn by Marie Rodriguez and Tessa McCarty
- Fleeing: A Fugitive Memoir by Kathleen Engelhardt edited by Nefeli Forni Zervoudaki
- Against All Odds: The Autobiography of Rasheed Taylor by Rasheed Taylor
- Waiting for Butterflies by Rachel Gonzalez edited by Je'Anna Redwood
- Three Things That Everybody Wants to Know About You by Ernst Fenelon, Jr. (formerly incarcerated PEP Staff)